White sage smudge
Compact, dried smudge stick of white sage leaves, with a length of about 10 cm. This sage (salvia apiana) is a special species that originally grows in the desert in California. The whitish green plant needs a warm and dry climate to grow.
A powerful plant
The dried white sage leaves of this smudge stick come from a powerful plant. A very strong sweaty odour is released during the burn. This white sage smudge stick is used for cleaning houses and spaces. But also for removing negative entities that may be present there.
Always purify the room first as you learned during the Reiki 2nd degree course and then go through all the rooms last with the White Sage Smudge stick. Make sure that the smoke is well distributed in the room and after half an hour open windows and doors to ventilate.
This plant is also used in shamanism during smoking ceremonies.
- Light the tops of the leaves with a lighter, match or candle. Let the flames burn for a few seconds, then carefully blow out the flame so that it continues to smoke;
- Let the sage smoke all the time during use, and move the sage around the areas you want to purify;
- Blow gently over the sage to prevent it from dying out, but do not blow directly on the sage;
- At the end, extinguish the sage in a fireproof dish, pot or in the sand;
Caution : A white sage smudge stick alone is not enough to 100% clear houses or spaces from (and protect against) negative entities or energies. If you are not a Reiki practitioner yourself, please contact someone who is experienced in this and knows how to do this in the event of serious complaints.
If you want to learn how to do this yourself, check out our courses.
Note: We would like to point out that the use - and especially the intake - of white sage is strongly discouraged during pregnancy.
White sage smudge stick
- Brand: JinKei
- Contents : 1 x smudge stick 10 cm
- tax included for EU, excluding shipping costs.
Free shipping from € 50.00 (excluding VAT)